Artworker - Creative
Junior Artworker - The Company
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Creative Artworker to join a fast paced and quick growing creative agency who specialise in Shopper Marketing and Experiential Campaigns. It is a great opportunity to grow and develop your current skills, take on new challenges every day and even have the opportunity to work in their overseas offices.
Junior Artworker - The Role
My client are looking an Artworker with strong design skills with solid background of both digital and print. The ideal candidate should come from a middle sized agency background and will have at least 2 years' experience behind them.
On a day to day basis you will be liaising with a small design team and account management and from early on you will be able to share ideas, make suggestions and really have an input into final ideas alongside the more senior staff. You should also be used to working closely with brand guidelines and ensuring designs are accurate and print ready.
Junior Artworker - Key Skills
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fully competent in Adobe Photoshop / inDesign / Illustrator and Acrobat
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability and desire to be part of a fast paced collaborative team in a highly productive and creative environment
- Relevant qualifications and / or passion for design and travel