Mid-Weight Hospitality Interior Designer
Mid-Weight Hospitality Interior Designer - AutoCAD / London / Salary Up To £35,000 / Permanent
An exciting new Mid-Weight Hospitality Interior Design role has arisen for a multi-award winning design agency. Our client specialises in international hotel and restaurant design and is looking to expand their London studio.
As the Mid-weight Hospitality Interior Designer, you shall be responsible for designing and leading F&B and small scale projects or assist on larger Hotel projects. Leading the design involves assuring deadline and deliverables are meeting the agreed program and any variance need to be addressed and resolved. You will be expected to contribute to the social environment and be part of creating an inspirational atmosphere.
Key Responsibilities of the Mid-Weight Hospitality Interior Designer:
- Responsible for designing and leading F&B and small scale projects or assisting on larger Hotel projects with a focus on creating trends rather than following
- Identify resources required in conjunction with the Associate Director and plan the project in accordance to the agreed program
- Responsible for preparation of all presentation work according to the agreed scope of work, including handling perspectives
- Presentation to the client and following prepare minutes of meeting if required
- Understand context, explore and challenge boundaries, draw upon observations, communicate and offer design solutions to achieve design excellence
- Strong in concept design and extensive knowledge of FF&E
Key Skills of the Mid-Weight Hospitality Interior Designer:
- Minimum 5 years in high-end hospitality sector
- Advanced skills in AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Time efficient
- Ability to oversee a number of tasks simultaneously
- Solid technical knowledge
If you're interested in finding out more about this Mid-Weight Hospitality Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.