Senior Graphic Designer
Looking to hear from experienced Graphic Designers with 5 years under their belt and at Senior Level to join one of our London based agencies!
- Responsible for the organisation and delivery of graphics related projects for the London Studio. Maintain efficient, organised control over allocating graphics resources and staff, both permanent and freelance, in order to meet project deadlines on behalf of internal and, where appropriate, external clients
- Interpret client and project needs, seek out and present creative design solutions. Lead implementation of the solutions through to project completion. Advise, challenge and suggest alternatives to encourage a more creative approach to graphic design across the client group.
- Work with the team of graphic designers in the London and Surrey studios to organise presentation and exhibition of projects requiring graphic design input. Although your main studio is London, you may be required to work from the Surrey studio for short periods.
- Layout high quality architectural bid brochures, Design and Access Statements, presentation panels and boards, publicity material – advertisements, posters, PowerPoint and Acrobat presentations and other graphics related material. Photoshop rending of masterplans, layout plans and sketches. Assistance with signage projects on schemes as requested.
- Upon the completion of all graphics projects, be responsible for the organised and efficient packaging and back up of all project related files. These should be saved and ordered in such a way that makes it as easy as possible for another person, with no knowledge of the project, to access and quickly make sense of all documents and folders, with all links present and saved in a logical manner that is consistent with company policy.
- Monitor and make recommendations for developing and improving the graphic design team’s skills and software. Make recommendations for improved practices, where appropriate, and provide support to the Head of Graphics, Graphics Manager and other staff as appropriate on Graphic Design within the Practice.
- Maintain good relationships with external suppliers including printers and finishers, develop this association with external skilled professionals where appropriate, in order to enhance the service the graphic design team can offer to its internal and external clients. Provide support and guidance to the graphics team with regard to internal and external printing issues and techniques.
- Adhere to the Practice QA procedures.
Please send CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org for review