Architectural Model Maker
Solution is working in partnership with one of London’s most prestigious architectural practices, who have asked us to find them a talented and ambitious Model Maker to assist their Modelshop Manager.
The company in question is a stone’s throw from Farringdon Station and the plethora of lovely bars and restaurants in the area (lending to the firms relaxed and sociable nature. This is a superb opportunity to work alongside a very talented and respected Maker/Modelshop manager in a well-equipped, spacious and airy model shop as a team of two.
In this position you will be working closely with architects, integrating model making into the design process. My client is looking to pay up to £30k, and also offer a generous pension contribution, private healthcare and a season ticket loan.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of drawings and specifications for working at a range of scales, as well as a sound knowledge of Rhino and AutoCAD.
- Experience using BIM software (Revit) would be an advantage.
- Ability to run projects independently and work as part of a team as instructed by the Modelshop Manager.
- Qualified to a minimum HND level, preferably Degree level, in relevant subject area or equivalent industry experience.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and ability of model making skills, working quickly and effectively with a wide array of materials.
- Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of modelshop machinery, including the laser cutter and hot wire cutter.
- Able to use relevant tools, machinery and equipment within the H&S guidelines as necessary for the completion of projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and accurately.
- A professional approach at all times.
If you feel this could be the next step in your career, please contact Louis Herinckx on 0207 855 9644 or send a CV to email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Model Maker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly