Hospitality CAD Technician - AutoCAD
Hospitality CAD Technician - AutoCAD / London / Salary Up To £30,000 / Permanent
Multi-award winning design agency, specialising in hotel and restaurant design, are looking for a mid-level Hospitality CAD Technician. Our Client have completed over 70 hotels and 200 restaurants internationally and are looking to expand their London studio.
Responsibilities of the Hospitality CAD Technician:
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience in documenting large-scale interior design projects through all phases of a project
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential to produce comprehensive sets of technical interior design drawing packages. (Plans, elevations and details)
- Good strong technical knowledge with attention to detail essential. This role requires someone who is organised and time efficient
Key Skills of the Hospitality CAD Technician:
- Minimum 5 years of AutoCAD experience is essential
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience within hospitality sector
- Interior Design or Architectural Degree (or equivalent) essential
- Solid technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- Ability to oversee a number of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and keep to strict deadlines
- Self-motivated, efficient and focused, able to work as part of a team
If you're interested in finding out more about this Hospitality CAD Technician role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.