Major Players are working with a central London based independent Advertising Production, transcreation and implementation agency. They're growing rapidly and are now looking for a Senior Producer with a solid agency background to work directly with their top clients on creative and production projects.
The agencies work is varied so you will need to have experience managing end to end global projects across video, TVC, 3D animation and voice over, so experience in the casting and recording process for the UK and international markets is a must. They adapt for all channels, so knowledge & experience of cinema adaptation, Digital Out of Home and other digital platforms such as FB, Instagram is preferable.
You will be client facing and will require you to manage their client's needs, overseeing complex and high-end campaigns through the whole project life cycle, adapting and producing high profile campaigns for the global market. You will plan and execute clear strategies and timelines, be confident in decision making, always be ready to face new challenges while striving for perfection.
They have their our own post production facility in-house, so you also manage production/post process directly with their talented VFX, AFX and Flame team on briefings, material and timings.
The Senior Producer's responsibilities and knowledge :
- Estimate, schedule and bill operational sessions and agreeing quotes based on briefings from clients.
- Procure & produce creative resources, talent and production teams for videos, animatics, narratives and any creative work their clients may require
- Liaise with creative teams and provide creative production support
- Providing knowledgeable creative input to all campaigns
- Have a good understanding of UK and International clearance process, and understanding and experience of 3D animation production
- Have good knowledge of video codec and output files
- Experience working to final delivery with a distribution / delivery partner
- Inventive with a can-do attitude
- Be dedicated with the ability to run multiple projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established production agency with a really positive and collaborative vibe, if this sounds like the role for you then please apply.