Design and Proposals Manager
This company is a market-leading designer and manufacturer of playground, sport and fitness products including park and urban furniture for public environments. They are now entering a phase of vigorous, sustained and profitable growth and seek a creative professional to join them as a Regional Design and Proposals Manager.
You will be managing a regional team of office based designers and sales administrators to deliver compelling design and sales proposals to their clients. This includes: managing the creative design process; developing a creative approach to successful bidding; developing team confidence, creativity and their personal competency in questioning and responding to client needs.
Summary of requirements
- A team leader and people manager with an engaging and flexible approach to work and life plus the ability to inspire others
- Experience working within competitive bidding processes
- Commercially astute with an understanding of the selling process
- A design background and the ability to create compelling design work, with an understanding of how design presentations impact sales
- A working knowledge of public outdoor space design in educational or commercial environments
- A knack for finding solutions by looking at the problem in a way others might not
- A proficient user of Autodesk, Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft software applications
Salary / Benefits:
Attractive salary + performance bonus
Pension scheme + private medical scheme + employee perk scheme
Full induction and continuous personal development programme