Leading Leisure brand is looking for an integrated Graphic Designer. The role will involve design for websites, excellent layout, colour and typography skills combined with an overall passion for good design. Experience of working to corporate brand guidelines but have the ability to push those creatively.
This pioneering leisure brand has unrivalled experience in their field. In order to promote the brand and keep consistency and quality the majority of the company’s marketing collateral is produced in-house, along with all the requirements of B2B corporate sales department.
This is a newly created in-house position, working within the Design team based at the company’s offices in (North London), but there may be the occasional requirement to take photographs and videos of experiences and events around the UK.
Responsibilities include the creation of marketing collateral, ad hoc design requests, newsletters, adverts, PDFs, info-graphics, digital design and a wide variety of mainly print and then social media collateral. You will also source new imagery and video, which may include proactively approaching partners, downloading from stock libraries and traveling to events.
The role also involves
- Coming up with conceptual ideas and creating forward thinking design
- Assisting in general administration duties relating to image requests from other departments
- Sourcing quotes from suppliers, providing quotes to clients and raising purchase orders for print work
- Propose enhancements to existing website functionality and play an active role in the conceptual designs of new website features
Desired Skills & Experience Required:
Solid design experience is a must. We’re looking for someone who notices the little things like odd spacing, colours that don’t match and typos. An individual who will enjoy working with a friendly team in a busy but fun atmosphere.
- Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proven design background working with a recognised brand/s
- HTML and CSS experience preferred but not essential
- Experience working within a B2B & B2C environment, possibly ecommerce or retail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the print production process
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Photography skills and a driving licence would be an advantage
You must be able to work as part of a team, but also hold your own independently, working to deadlines and handling the day to day pressures of a department that delivers to an extremely high standard.
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum plus great benefits