Freelance Junior Studio Manager
Traffic Coordinator - Healthcare Experience - Freelance
Our client is a global digital innovation agency specialised in healthcare and scientific communications.
For their West London office they’re looking for a Traffic Coordinator, to join their creative and digital team and take care of the planning and resourcing for the company.
The Traffic Coordinator will be responsible for day-to-day trafficking across different departments.
Along with the resourcing responsibilities, the traffic coordinator will need to plan, predict and forecast any resourcing needs so to ensure the company is always meeting targets and deadlines. The ability to manage the day-to-day with being able to plan and forecast long term is essential in this role.
- Liaise with all PMs and AMs on a daily basis to plan resource requirements
- Manage allocation and capacity
- Focus on efficiency throughout the agency both in work and roles completing it
- Able to confidently discuss project allocations
- Resolve, with capabilities any conflicts in planned resource
- Ensure open communication across team and resources
- Inducting new staff on resource management processes
- Ensure Freelancers time is being captured using time-sheets system correctly and on time
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of previous resource or trafficking experience in an agency environment
- Healthcare or pharma experience ideal
- Knowledge of Print Production
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, negotiation skills will need to be demonstrated
This is a freelance role, with a possibility of permanent contract after initial period.