Highly Creative Product Designer
1 day left
- Job Functions
Product Designer / Weybridge, Surrey / £35k-£45k / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Digital Appliances, Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Home Appliances, Consumer Electronics, Wearables, CMF, Sketching
An industry leading brand in the consumer electronics industry are currently looking for a super talented Product Designer. Innovation is at the core of this company, they strive to deliver the best technology and services. At their European design studio based in Webridge there is a vibrant mix of creatives at the top of their game producing some of the best products on the market. This is a true career defining opportunity, which will have you conceptualising, developing and delivering new high profile products.
THE PRODUCT DESIGN JOB
- To take an active role in the conceptualisation and development of new products and advanced product concepts.
- Plan and execute design projects based on given briefs and schedules.
- Implement design identity characteristics into the European market.
- Communicate with internal and external functions in related to the projects.
- To bring fresh and innovative ideas at each phase of design development.
- Able to communicate with other disciplines within the design studio and other business functions for appropriate execution of the projects.
- CMF development and process, determine appropriate materials, mechanism, construction, colour, surface finishes.
- Take an active lead role in product design projects with a clear focus on consumer electronics.
- Ensure the results satisfy the given briefs in aspects of form, aesthetics, physical and psychological interfaces between users and products.
- Ensure the 'look and feel' of the design solutions satisfy the identity guidelines.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT DESIGNER
- Experienced in designing electronic consumable goods, kitchen appliances, home appliances etc.
- A minimum of 5 years hand-on experience.
- Very strong conceptual/sketching communication skills.
- Experience taking projects from initial sketching / ideation through to final production.
- MA or BA in Industrial design or Product design.
- Appropriate experiences in corporate design centre or consultancy.
- Must demonstrate creative innovative approach and hands-on competency to design.
- Knowledge of Pro-E, Rhino, Solidworks etc.
- Ability to work and communicate with other design and business functions.
Apply for Highly Creative Product Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly