Senior Workplace Designer
4 days left
- Job Functions
Position Title: Interior Designer 12 Month Fixed term (Contract) 40-50K + Bonus + 25 days holiday and Benifits
My Client is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. My client is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management, tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
The Interior Design team specialise in commercial office buildings. Current projects range from 30,000 sq ft to 500,000 sq ft. The team work across all industry sectors with a large proportion of current instructions from the insurance and technology industry. In addition, the team has the capacity to work with other property types such as retail, leisure, residential and industrial.
- Clients - An excellent client base, which means exciting properties and working for market leading clients.
- Culture – It’s in our DNA – ask anyone at the company why they enjoy working there, and you’ll probably be told it’s the culture. It’s a fun and exciting firm to work for.
- Diverse workload – We do not pigeon hole individuals to work within particular service lines. We all work on all aspects of building surveying, though we do encourage individuals to specialise in areas that are of interest to them if they wish, for instance, dilapidations, technical due diligence, development monitoring, etc.
- Travel – Aside from the diverse spread across the UK, there are opportunities to carry out surveys in European countries other than the UK when projects become available.
- Career – Develop a career with a firm that ranks among the very best and with clear directions and opportunities for promotion.
- Rewards – The reward and opportunities available are second to none. My client recognises commitment, initiative, decision making ability and hard work and rewards accordingly.
As Intermediate Designer to provide design and technical support the Design Team.
To provide space planning and test fits where appropriate, be part of the overall concept design processes, creating design documents for presentations.
To provide technical drawing support to the team where necessary. To keep the team updated with new products on the market, both furniture and materials.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
The candidate must be personable and work well within a team. We are looking for a good all rounder with a passion for all elements of the design process with a long term desire to grow and learn.
The candidate must have good rounded knowledge of the commercial fit out market, building regulations and commercial furniture. Hand sketching skills would also be desirable. Excellent space planning skills are essential.
Experience of commercial fit out market is essential. Experience of producing design presentations, technical drawing packages and joinery detailing is essential. Software knowledge required for the role:
- AutoCad – Essential to excellent standard
- Photoshop – essential to good standard
- SketchUp – desirable
Apply for Senior Workplace Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly