Junior Packaging Designer
A multidisciplinary design studio is looking for a talented junior packaging designer to join their team!
Based in London, this leading independent studio specialises in all areas including: packaging, strategy, environmental, retail and production.
This 15 strong studio works with well - known booze/ drinks and FMCG brands.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ensure all creative work is well considered before reviews
- Be contributing to the studio culture and working environment
- Be collaborating with other designers to ensure the project has been delivered beyond expectation
- Be aware of what competitors are working on and share any learnings with the team
Also, you must have:
-Minimum of 6-12 months experience within a packaging design agency
-2:1 Graphic Design degree or similar
-The ability to generate ideas that will excite clients
-Experience confidently interpreting and challenging design briefs
-Strong conceptual thinking and an eye for exquisite detail
If you have bags of personality and have a passion for design then please send your CV and Portfolio to Sandra@twistorstick.co.uk
Apply for Junior Packaging Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly