Retail Interior Designer for Incredible Retail Brand
Senior Retail Interior Designer / Vectorworks or Autocad / London / Salary £40,000 / Permanent
An incredible retail branding agency are seeking a Senior Retail Interior Designer to join their team. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of award winning projects with leading retail global brands.
Key tasks of the Senior Retail Interior Designer
- Highly creative individual, demonstrate strong creative thinking combined with solid retail design experience.
- Working with multidisciplinary teams including Graphics, Digital and Strategy teams
- Required to help deliver multiple projects running concurrently, from concept creation through to completion
- Good all-rounder designer with strong conceptual, technical and visualising skills and good hand sketching
Key Skills of the Senior Retail Interior Designer
- 5+ years' experience as an Interior Designer in retail sector
- Experience in delegating work within a team
- Keen to develop and mentor those more junior in the team
- You must be confident in expressing opinions and have client-facing experience including presenting to clients.
- Vectorworks or Autocad is required and C4D or similar rendering package is advantageous.
- Creative, passionate about design, brands & retail and have good knowledge of the retail market.
There is a wide range of clients from both the UK and overseas in the team and so overseas travel may be required. The team is also working with a wide variety of brands including fashion, banking and automotive clients.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior Retail Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED