3 days left
- Job Functions
Senior Artworker | Eastleigh | Fixed Term Contract
An opportunity has become available for a senior Artworker to join a well known retail company based in Eastleigh. As a senior Artworker you will support your Creative Lead in supporting and developing mid-level and Junior Artworkers in the team as well as using your technical expertise and experience to ensure that their output meets the quality expectations of our customers.
* A degree in a relevant discipline and demonstrable experience at a Senior Artworker level within a commercial studio.
* Exceptional Apple Mac skills with thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator and Creative Cloud
* Professional Photoshop retouching skills would be advantageous
* Excellent organisation skills; able to prioritise time and tasks with meticulous attention to detail.
* Experience of working to brand and within guidelines
* Expert knowledge of artwork building techniques suitable for all required reprographic and print applications, particularly point of sale and literature, and a strong working knowledge of these processes
* Business awareness in order to understand constraints of our customers
* A desire to keep up to date with new developments in artwork and reprographic software
* Good interpersonal, time management and cost awareness skills
* Thorough understanding of design and the design process
* Experience of working within a retail environment would be beneficial, though not essential.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0207 928 2525.
Apply for Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly