Art Director - campaigns, shoots, integrated
Truffle are looking for an outstanding Art Director who’s very adept at developing a range of concepts for a brief, someone with solid experience managing still life / lifestyle shoots, good digital knowledge, and great 360 campaign experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interrogating briefs from internal clients to develop concepts for seasonal campaigns and executing your vision across all relevant channels.
- Realising your concepts through campaign-based photo shoots.
- Working across a range of channels from advertising, print, branding, to marketing landing pages.
- Developing branding and collateral for events and experiences.
- Championing digital with in the team and keeping mobile top of mind when approaching campaigns.
A highly conceptual Art Director with shoot experience likely from high end publishing / magazines / retail / homeware sectors with a focus on still life, product, fashion and interiors. As well as:
- A strong eye for detail, colour and consistency.
- Flexible, adaptable and a great communicator.
- An on-your- feet lateral thinker who’s solutions-orientated.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with copywriters, designers and developers to produce outstanding creative solutions.
- Proven design experience either in-house or at an agency.
- Excellent digital and art direction skills with some experience in print.
- Excellent Adobe CS knowledge, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Adept at visually articulating your concepts through mood boards and scamps.
- BA (Hons) degree or equivalent qualification.
Get in touch with Mishel at Truffle to hear more!