Exhibition Designer/Project Manager
The Fix Creative are working with an award winning exhibition agency based in surrey that has been at the forefront of the worldwide exhibition industry for 30 years. With a strong client base in the IT, travel, energy and pharmaceutical sectors, they specialises in designing, building and managing both modular and custom exhibition stands anywhere in the world.
Are you a great exhibition designer with project managment skills, or would you like to learn project managment? calling all project managers and designers.
They are looking for a hardworking, driven and forward thinking individual that will go the extra mile to deliver exception designs and service levels for all our clients. Working closely with both the sales and marketing manager (on new business pitches) and the design & projects director (on existing client projects) this role will give you real responsibility and control on every element of every project from start to finish.
Software you will need to have
- AutoCAD 2012
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing and project managing both custom and Octanorm exhibition stands across different industry sectors.
- Proven track record of creating winning designs.
- Customer facing
- Forward thinking designer that has their finger on the pulse of stand design and utilises the latest technology, AV and materials available on the market.
- Designing custom and Octanorm stands of all sizes (from 12sqm – 1,200sqm) for both current clients and new clients.
- 2D and 3D colour visualisation.
- Assist and attend new client presentations with Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Creation of detailed production drawings for all stands.
- Regular liaison with the Production Manager for all stands being produced in house and partners for stand being produced abroad
- Artwork production with Photoshop and Illustrator