JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer
REPORTING TO: Ecommerce Director
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Online & Offline Artworks
The Omorovicza brand was born out of passion for using the best ingredients, working with the best laboratories and with the best people.
Ten years on, that philosophy endures today as we seek the best individuals to work with our small, entrepreneurial team and continue to drive the large rates of growth we have successfully seen to date.
Omorovicza is a truly global brand with head offices in both Budapest and London, as well as presence in spas, stores and partners across the world. It really is a very exciting time to join our brand.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the creative leader and guardian for brand communications across all touchpoints
- Take an active design role in refining and developing the online customer journey
- Create online artwork including homepage updates, landing pages, email newsletters, online advertising banners, social media assets, editorial features and more
- Create print collateral for the offline marketing team from event invites to product catalogues
- Produce and edit brand videos for online, retail and wholesale use
- Work with the global sales teams to oversee the delivery of in-store and in-spa visuals
- Manage and maintain the packaging portfolio in partnership with the Supply & Logistics Department
- Art direct campaign shoots
- Shoot and retouch adhoc product photography as needed
- Take charge of workflow and inter-department communication when needed
- Effective file management
Manage briefs from Ecommerce, Marketing & PR, Sales and Supply & Logistics departments.
DESIRED COMPETENCIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- At least 5 years’ graphic design experience
- Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
- Demonstrable knowledge of designing for the luxury customer
- An innovative design portfolio across digital and print
- Understanding of web usability best practices and responsive design
- Pixel perfect approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working a multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Creative, confidant, adaptive, organized, self-motivated
Capable of working in a vibrant and pressurized environment, able to adapt to late requests and short lead times, in a polite and super-efficient manner
The desire and ability to lead, direct and communicate both up and down the line, and to inspire others to want to follow, in the achievement of significant goals. To be creative in thinking and approach, must be able to set a vision and manage people to deliver
Results Focus and Initiative
The drive and determination to get things done. Intellectually astute, ability to solve complex problems
The ability to understand the financial impact of personal decisions taken. A very strong business acumen with the proven ability to work to and set financial goals
Management, motivational and development skills
To be able to work with others, build relationships, and have a strong impact. Very strong interpersonal, operational and team management skills. The desire and ability to interact personally and sensitively with others on an individual basis. To develop others by offering support and encouragement. Enjoy working to own initiative and relish taking full responsibility for their area of the business without the need for close supervision.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.