FF&E Interior Designer
Position: FF&E Interior Designer
Our client is an International Interior Design Agency who specialise within the hospitality sector. They are looking for an experienced FF&E Designer to join their creative team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an organised and competent FF&E Designer to work on high-end interior design projects, liasing with contractors and suppliers, and working to a client’s needs and aspirations.
Experience in delivering FF&E packages for large-scale commercial projects (eg hotels/restaurants/bars) is essential, as well as impeccable organisational, research and communication skills.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Excel, and confidence in using an Apple Mac computer. Familiarity with Vectorworks a definite bonus.
- An extensive understanding of finishes, furniture and lighting, with a fantastic eye for the finer details.
- Experience completing specifications to a high standard of clarity.
- An ability to interpret a brief and design schemes for a wide variety of client’s tastes, brand identity or requirements.
- An ability to research for and create strong mood boards.
- An ability to create sample boards for client presentations.
- An understanding of controlling budgets, as well as an enjoyment of “problem solving” and fulfilling proposed concepts within budget.
- An ability to work as part of a larger team, but also independently on projects where required.
- An ability to hit the ground running and be self motivated, supported by their previous experience taking ownership of the FF&E on projects.
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills, for succinctly communicating concepts and information to a variety of people involved in the project: in house, external 3D visual artists, clients and contractors.
- It is also essential that the candidate is able to travel (often at short notice) to locations within the UK and abroad.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.