Digital Producers or Digital Project Managers, do you have experience in digital production from either a digital, creative or creative tech agency? This exciting opportunity with an up and coming creative brand agency based in Central London, involves lots of design and art production including stills and video. You'll be working with some of the biggest global brands such as eBay, Sony Playstation and YouTube, and will line manage projects!
My client is a multidisciplinary agency, so as well as being a digital expert (having delivering website design & builds and campaigns in your past roles) you need to have experience of still and live action shoots, and understand branding and how brand-led design fits into digital.
As a Digital Producer, you'll work closely with the internal Creative team and external partners to deliver successful projects. You'll also be working alongside the Project Director, Client Services Director and Executive Creative Director to ensure projects are being delivered on time, on spec and to a happy client.
Skills and Experience:
* Managing multiple projects of different sizes, and across various platforms, at any one time.
* Responsible for all aspects of project finance, risks and scheduling to ensure a smooth delivery.
* Experience in preparing detailed cost estimates, statements of work, timing plans and specification documents, and communicating these to clients in an easy-going way.
* As this is a client-facing role, you need to be confident presenting work and helping the senior team to grow and manage client relationships.
* You're passionate and enthusiastic - and add enough creativity to your work to improve and develop our project management processes.
* You have 3-5 years experience, be client facing, strong with internal team.
* In short, you will really understand cross-platform creative processes, you're digital savvy and your attention to detail and planning is beyond obsessive.
As well as a highly competitive salary and benefits package, in this role you would be working with like minded people in a vibrant and collaborative studio environment with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and development. If this is the Digital Producer/ Digital Project Manager role for you, please apply with your most up to date CV.