FF&E Interior Designer - hospitality/residential
Are you genuinely creative? Do you have a strong conceptual ability? Would you rather not do CAD drawings? If so, you are the FF&E Designer I'm looking for.
This is an excellent opportunity for an FF&E focused Designer to join a highly reputable Interior Design Studio, with a generous starting salary and a wealth of benefits on top. Working in the Luxury Residential and Hospitality sector on beautiful and amazing projects. To add to all of this, our client offers work/life balance as well as space to grow in your career.
As a long-term client, we have an established history of placing candidates who have quickly progressed, showing their commitment to internal promotions.
Please see the following requirements for the role:
- Circa 4+ years experience in an Interior Design role
- Understanding of AutoCAD - reading and analysing tech drawings
- Full understanding of the FF&E and Procurement process
- Ability to produce mood boards, presentations and concepts - to then present to client
- Excellent communication skills and well presented
- Extensive knowledge of the London supplier network
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- An eye for detail and creative flair
If this sounds like you, then please apply through this website - or alternatively please contact me directly - 0203 680 0645 Nadia
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.