Junior/ Mid Weight Creative Strategist
This truly multi-disciplinary creative agency, who work with some of the world's most renowned brands, spanning Travel, Automotive, FMCG and Luxury, are looking for a competent and passionate Junior/ Mid Weight Creative Strategist to join their team. Working in this team this Strategist will work alongside peers to develop brand research through to crafting intricate and innovative strategies. This is the perfect opportunity for a Junior/ Mid Weight Strategist to work with a variety of clients and develop their strategic skills tenfold.
What will this role involve?
- Working alongside the Strategy Director, you will work end to end on the entire strategic process; from conducting research, identifying key trends & insights, planning and facilitating workshops, organising stakeholder interviews and producing provoking brand stimulus, through to implementation
- Taking responsibility for orchestrating and running workshops is a core part of this role, so you will be organised, deadline driven and have fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- You will work with the creative team to develop and conceptualise idea's and translate into strategy
What experience is needed for this role?
- Ideally you will have experience working as a strategist in a creative, design or branding agency, with the ability to lead workshops and conduct research
- Strong writing skills are essential for this role, as is clear, concise verbal communication as you will be liaising with various internal teams and clients
- You will be passionate, curious, collaborative and have an inspirational approach to your work
If you have experience working as a Junior or Mid Weight Creative Strategist, in a similar design lead environment and are looking to develop your career, then please send your CV through to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!