This specialist UK manufacturer within the workplace and office furniture industry is continuing to experience a healthy growth in business.
With a design studio near their manufacturing base in Yorkshire, they are currently seeking an experienced Space Planner to be responsible for creating 2D and 3D plans for major corporate clients across the UK. Knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage as the candidate would be expected to contribute to creating sales presentations and presenting designs and ideas on-site to clients. The candidate will be expected to work from Sales briefs or information gathered from a site visit involving direct contact with the customer.
This is a 1 year contract role to cover maternity leave.
Person / Experience Required:
- Literate in AutoCAD
- A good knowledge of Revit
- Good technical and space planning skills
- 3+ years' experience from the commercial furniture industry or similar
- Good communication and organisational skills are essential as the candidate will be customer-facing
- Clean driving licence as travelling to clients sites will probably be required