Print Buyer/Print Production Manager Required
Print Buyer/Print Production Manager Required | 3 month contract | London
An opportunity has arisen for a print production manager to work for a leading marketing agency in Central London . They are looking for print buyer/print production manager with experience working on high volume work, from printing of mails through to full colour gloss adverts. You will have excellent client facing skills and be able to provide advice and market insight into the best print and marketing strategies. The design team are required to work to tight deadlines delivering designs of a very high standard. As the manager it is your responsibility to ensure the pipeline of work is managed efficiently and to the best possible standards. In return you will work in a buzzing environment, within a dynamic team and gain great experience leading the full print process.
- You will have experience as a Print Buyer and leading print production in the direct mail space.
- Ideally you will have a lead a team of designers and copywriters and be experienced managing daily work flow.
- You have excellent communication skills and can liaise with people at all levels.
- You can identify and rectify any issues before they happen
- You can manage third party suppliers and ensure communication and process is maintained at all times
- You are a dynamic and positive individual with exceptional knowledge of the print process with proven experience within the industry
- You have excellent client facing skills and are always interested in discussing the best and most cost effective way to move projects forwards
- £180 per day ideally with some flexibility, this role has the potential to extend or become permanent at the end of the period
- 3 months initially
If you are looking to work in a fast paced dynamic environment within a fun creative team then please contact email@example.com on 0207 928 2525 for further information