Junior Artworker (Packaging)
Established independent design agency is looking for a meticulous artworker/creative artworker to join their exciting London team. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and organized artworker/creative artworker.
The ideal candidate will come from a fast paced responsive background and have strong technical skills as well as a creative eye.
The role will be varied with a mix of templated work and more creative projects.
We are looking for a:
- 1-2 years studio experience
- Must be organised, methodical and quick learner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Software: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Work involves preparing print-ready multi-language pack artwork including separations for cutter guides, spot colours and special finishes. Must be prepared to use our extensive checklists and processes essential for the industry we mainly work in
- Fit in with the friendly team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established agency who boast an eclectic and interesting client base and are big on career development and staff training.