Senior Integrated Designer (9 month contract)
Leading, London-based communications consultancy and creative agency is looking for a top integrated designer to work a 9 month contract starting ASAP
This large agency is a well-established and well-respected agency who have been helping organisations communicate effectively since 1978 and currently have active relationships with around 50 leading companies across the UK and Europe. They have won over 100 awards on behalf of their clients in the last five years and employ around 70 people. They are a full service agency, with the capability to consult, create, deliver and maintain large scale, multidisciplinary programmes for significant international clients.
The agency has a flat structure which means you will work with the entire company at some point, including the CEO. You get to learn from those that have vast experience in the industry, which will be invaluable to your career.
- Working closely within a project team, you will create and implement communication material, corporate campaigns across print and digital
- A good eye for editorial design is needed, across a wide and varied range of media channels.
- You should be confident in taking concepts and roll out across the following:
- Internal campaigns – print and digital
- Communication materials such as brochures, infographics and presentations
- Brand guideline updates
- Responsive web design – new functionality and improvements
Qualifications and experience
- A degree in Design, Interaction Design or other design-related field
- 3-5 years’ agency experience in campaign design
- Previous experience working on established brands and help shape the clients work
- Experience in premium or luxury design is an advantage
- Proven experience of understanding digital responsive framework
- In-depth understanding of the principles of interaction design and ability to solve complex UX and UI design problems
- Strong creative flair & strong typographic skills
- Ability to manage your own workload and time
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skill