Interiors Project Designer - International Retail Brand
Interiors Project Designer - Retail / Autocad / Revit / London / Salary £35,000-£50,000 / Permanent
International retail brand is looking for an Interiors Project Designer to join their growing team. Our Client is looking for candidates who can design outstanding stores for a regional market that upholds the company's customer experience by meeting cost, schedule, and operational requirements.
Candidates will participate in the execution of design strategy by communicating design direction and changes to external consultants. You will identify exceptions, proposes design solutions and resolves issues in co-operation with the design manager.
Role Responsibilities of the Retail Project Designer
- Develops schematic and design development drawings and selecting palettes under periodic guidance of the design manager
- Manages the production of design documents by external designers and consultants. Ensuring that the intended scope of work, needs and code requirements are met on design development drawings.
- Reviews drawings for design intent and detail coordination.
- Conducts site visits as needed under periodic guidance of the design manager
- Engages with cross functional teams on individual store designs by participating in periodic schematic reviews with operations and design reviews under the guidance of the design manager.
- Take the initiative for and leads periodic market tours.
Key Skills of the Retail Project Designer
- Experience of retail and/or brand design
- Good routine in CAD drafting and using Adobe Photoshop or other creative suits
- Experience in creating and presenting PowerPoint Presentations
- Project management experience
- Experience in managing internal partner
- Experience in managing design consultants and building relationships with cross functional teams
- Bachelor degree in design
- Strong skills both in sketching conceptual lay-outs and in technical drawing in AutoCAD
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in English
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to visualise 3D
- Working knowledge of colour and design principles
- Ability to execute multiple designs under tight deadlines
- Skilled in the visual, written and verbal communication of design issues
- Ability to translate stated design principles/objectives into unique and varied store locations
- Experience with Revit
If you're interested in finding out more about this Retail Interior Project Designer role than please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Retail Interior Design jobs.