Kitchen Designer (Sales)
A Kitchen Designer opening for a dynamic and vibrant personality to join a small team within a busy boutique style kitchen design studio, based in the heart of one of Londons most affluent and fashionable residential districts. In collaboration with leading Italian furniture design and production companies. They now require another Designer to join our team and manage our growing Client portfolio.
Great basic salary + commision contact the email below to find out more.
You will be consulting with Clients, designing kitchens, product sourcing, producing proposals and presentations, preparing service drawings and furniture orders, following the project until successful installation with our Project Manager. The role is target driven and owing to our extensive furniture range the target is easily achievable. We also work with bedrooms and some bathrooms.
ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and deadline driven person with the ability to work well as a team in order to get the job done.
- Passion for design and ability to communicate facts and ideas well to clients.
- An architectural eye and ability to create and present original ideas, stylish and beautifully detailed drawings.
- Technical appreciation and interest, with ability to problem solve in order to achieve the brief.
- Service orientated, professional and ability to work under pressure, identifying ways to achieve the best effective outcome with resources at hand.
- Ability to use initiative and manage and own the work at hand.
- IT: Mac, Winner, Cad or Vectorworks, Microsoft office, intermediate level (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
For further info please contact me today email@example.com