A leading integrated branding and design agency are currently looking for a passionate and skilled Account Manager to support and develop their existing team. This role will see you working along an established management team with the chance to be involved in the delivery of elite integrated brand identities and experiences.
What will your responsibilities be?
- The overseeing and management of multiple existing and new projects
- Responsible for the overseeing of all diary management and task management of the studio team
- You will be responsible for all logistics including, contact reports, status reports, PO's, monthly invoicing and project financing
- The management of all production from brief to completion
- Client communication and the ability to respond to briefs and develop and build relationships with new and existing clients
What skills are essential for this role?
- Previous experience within a branding or creative agency
- The ability to work in a fast-paced creative environment; a character that thrives under pressure
- A self-motivated character that is also capable of working well within a team
- Organization will be a key part of your role, a natural ability to multitask and prioritize work with a great attention to detail
- A natural communicator, the ability to build and develop relationships with all new and existing clients and team members
- A level-head and calm attitude with the ability to remain professional
If you have a track record of client servicing excellence and are looking for a role that offers plenty of development at an established agency, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk now to register!