Junior Project Manager / Planner
This forward-thinking and highly regarded brand research and strategy consultancy located in London are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager/Planner to join the team. This role will be working closely with the research and creative teams to provide project management and independent research.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- As a Project Manager you will support a wider team in the delivery of projects, to ensure they are delivered on time and within budget
- You will be responsible for the preparation of timelines and budgets with the ability to liaise with team members and suppliers when necessary
- As a junior planner you will be responsible for conducting independent research and translating this into proactive strategic plans for the creative team
- You will be responsible for the translation of research and development into clear and concise narratives; your role will be key in making this research incredibly useful both to the creative teams and client
What skills does this role include?
- A proactive approach with excellent organization; you will be able to deliver briefs within strict timelines and budgets with the confidence to work independently
- You will have strong writing skills, with good vocabulary and the ability to translate research into narratives
- You must be open-minded towards the studio culture and take onboard a creative and bespoke style of research / planning
- The ability to conduct research independently sourcing data via Google and similar contemporary quantative/ qualative methods
- An open-minded, curious approach to Project Management/ Planning and a fun personality
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to be considered for this opportunity!