An exciting opportunity has just become available for a user centred graphic UX/UI designer to work for an industry leading Financial Technology company based in Oxford.
This role is will be responsible for creating user experiences through website design and development to build brand awareness and drive business growth.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create Logos and style guides to strengthen brand identity.
- Design all digital and print marketing assets such as; print adverts, web adverts, email templates, e-newsletters, videos, corporate brochures and print adverts.
- Create UI and UX visual designs for further development.
- Creating website storyboards, user flows and wireframes.
- Optimise website usability in line with design for application for all devices.
- Support user research and evaluate user feedback in order to improve and develop design work.
Qualifications, experience and key skills:
- Have a keen interest in emerging technologies, UI interaction new media and particularly in digital trends in industries best practices.
- Must have a portfolio to showcase functional web and mobile products that showcase solid conceptual graphic design skills.
- Fully competent and strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional, and wireframing tools.
- Fantastic communications and collaboration skills, the ability to interact with other sectors within the company such as sales teams, marketers and product development teams.
- Proven UI and UX experience including mobile, web and product design.
- Experience in creating stunning, pixel perfect designs using wireframes and storyboards.
This is a great opportunity for a UX / UI graphic designer to grow with a fantastic company as a key part of a new team.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly