Senior Account Executive
Position: Senior Account Executive
Our client is an international company who design and source premium products for promotional purposes on a global basis. They are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive to join their client services team.
As Senior Account Executive you’ll help assist in the management of client projects from initial brief to placement of orders. You’ll report to the Account Director / Manager working on FMCG accounts and Health and Beauty accounts.
The idea candidate will have a couple of years’ experience working within the premiums Industry. The successful candidate needs to be enthusiastic and motivated.
- Clear communication (oral & written) within team
- Ability to plan, organise & prioritise all forms of administration
- Must be able to plan, organise & prioritise their individual workload.
- Monitor multiple projects.
- Ensure that all Quality Control standards are adhered to
- Pro-active creative development of products and presentations.
- Take an active interest in their own self development.
- IT Literate – Word / Excel / PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail is critical - ability to produce concise, accurate and clear briefs / correspondence / administration.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Business understanding of Sales & Profit / P&L statements / Cashflow / Financial Planning.
- Achieve Personal Sales Targets and overall company sales targets.
- Create long term strategies for growth of existing clients and new business development.
- Ability to develop & inspire others in their team and across the business as a whole.
- Assist with internal & client presentations.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.