Position: 3D Designer
Our client is an award winning marketing agency located close to Oxford with an impressive list of clients. Due to continued success they are looking for a 3D Designer to join the established creative team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly talented and friendly team environment, working on a wide range of creative projects for some great clients.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with the talented creative, digital and client teams to create 3D visualisations, 3D animations and virtual experiences that form a core element of marketing campaigns and content.
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process - from interpreting the brief, through to creating concepts, setting the visual style, and delivering the asset in the required format.
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure that they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- Use your experience and knowledge to actively contribute to team creative brainstorms.
- Play an active role in developing the VR / AR capability of the agency.
Technical skills & experience
- Advanced skills in creating visualisations and animations using Autodesk 3Ds Max and Cinema4D are essential.
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Autodesk Maya and other Adobe Creative Cloud applications would be a big advantage.
- Experience of working with real-time 3D engines such as Unity or Stingray would be beneficial (although not essential) as would experience of creating VR and AR solutions.
- A product design or engineering background would also be advantageous.
- Previous agency experience within a creative or digital environment.
- A positive ‘can-do’ approach with great attention to detail and the ability to deliver multiple projects to tight timescales.
- A genuine passion for all things 3D related with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of design and technology.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.