3D / Retail Design Associate
This highly-regarded, creative and innovative multi-disciplined design and branding agency works across various sectors that include food and drink, retail, travel, entertainment, energy and sport.
Boasting many coveted awards, they have recently clarified their offering in terms of companies within the group and are now seeking a really driven and motivated retail design associate to lead their roadside retail design team.
They are looking for an experienced candidate with established man-management and client management skills, who is ambitious for a role that can allow them to explore new clients and opportunities. There are very real career prospects and room for growth for the right individual.
Person / Experience Required:
· A passion for retail design, ideally roadside retail design (experience working with Petrol Station retailers / energy sector clients)
· A minimum of 5 years' experience at design associate level
· A fantastic communicator with experience in a client facing design role
· Strong graphics and visual presentation skills with working experience in 3D modelling
· Leadership qualities to build resource and directly manage a small retail design team
· A passion for traveling to other countries, inside and outside of Europe
· A proven ability to build client relationships, win new business and grow accounts
· Essential skills are 3DS Max, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)