An award winning interdisciplinary agency that prides itself on producing unique, creative and impacting solutions for a range of well-known clients are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic Production Assistant. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding creative agency to work on the production of a variety of exciting projects spanning print, digital, packaging, retail toolkits and events!
What responsibilities does this role involve?
- Supporting and assisting the Head of Production and the creative and client services teams to ensure the delivery of multiple projects to the highest standard
- Contacting and negotiating with third party suppliers to obtain quotes, negotiate contracts and monitor project timelines
- Supporting the Head of Production to inform internal teams of project updates including weekly project activity plans
- The management of budgets and financial admin for a variety of multi-disciplinary projects
- Supervising the delivery and movement of all production assets to ensure that they are delivered on time and within budget
What skills are involved within the role?
- Previous experience working within a production role with a familiarity of the process of production in a design and branding agency
- A natural problem solver with a calm manner, with the ability to act rationally in a fast-paced environment and communicate effectively between various team members and divisions
- Exceptional organization and time management skills to ensure that you can co-ordinate multiple production projects at one time
- You will be a proactive and collaborative in nature, a hard worker with the ability to have a bit of fun to join the agencies collaborative studio culture
If you have all the necessary experience and this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please send your CV and application across to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register ASAP!
Apply for Production Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly