Graphic Designer – London
1 day left
- Job Functions
Graphic Designer – London
6 month Fixed Term Contract
16 March, 2017
Broadway Malyan is a global architecture, urbanism and design practice with 16 studios across the world. We are seeking a Graphic Designer (on a six month fixed term contract) to join our multi-disciplinary Group Marketing team, who are responsible for the development and implementation of the global marketing strategy.
This position offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a truly global business. We are undertaking significant work to move our brand forward in 2017 and the successful applicant will help shape our approach and deliver a wide range of activities to support this.
We require a confident individual with 3 – 5 years’ experience who has a flair for digital and print design with a keen interest in video and animation. Reporting directly to the Head of Communications, but working closely with the Group Marketing Director and other senior members, they will play a key role in strengthening and maintaining our global brand.
Based in our London studio, this role will include:
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for a range of collateral including corporate brochures, adverts, presentations and work winning materials
- Creating content tailored for digital channels, including e-newsletters, video, infographics and animations
- Creating concepts and materials to support corporate attendance and sponsorship of high profile sector events
- Managing our relationship with external printers, ensuring quality standards are met and overseeing the process from sourcing quotes to arranging print production and delivery
- Developing bespoke brands and visual identities to support the work of our architects and masterplanners
- Managing the internal approvals process including amends and final sign-off
- Quality control and proofing of final materials
- Acting as brand champion, ensuring that we present the business consistently and to a high standard
Key skills and attributes:
- A relevant qualification in graphic design
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and communicate design concepts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time and project management to ensure deadlines are met
- Expert user of design and photo-editing software, specifically Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Knowledge of HTML coding and using a website CMS is desirable
- A passion or experience of architecture and the built environment would be desirable, but not essential.
Closing date: 31 March 2017
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to Head of Communications APAC Daniel Gerrella via the Apply button quoting the job title in the subject line.
Broadway Malyan is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Graphic Designer – London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly