This exciting and highly regarded hybrid creative agency are currently looking for an engaging and talented Account Manager to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a talented creative agency across retail toolkits with some of the most renowned high street fashion and sportswear labels.
What responsibilities are included in this role?
- The ability to effectively manage project milestones, including the briefing of designers, managing timelines and budgets of multiple creative projects (with a core focus on creative retail toolkits) at one time
- Liaising with clients throughout project lifecycles, guaranteeing the report status updates of projects to both clients and internal teams alike
- The ability to work across multi-discipline projects including retail, packaging, brand identity and brand experience (including events and activations) with a great attention to detail and the ability to deliver high quality projects
What skills are needed for this role?
- Previous experience working within a design environment preferably with an understanding of retail toolkit creation
- A very creative individual with the ability to thrive in a fast paced and high energy working environment, managing multiple projects at any given time
- Confident and strong willed with ability to think on your feet and make quick decisions
- The ability to be adaptable within your role, previous experience within events would be a bonus but not necessary
- A fun personality, this agency pride themselves on their exciting culture and want someone who is willing to work hard but be a like-minded and humble employee
If you have all the relevant experience and skills and would enjoy the opportunity to work across the development of retail branding for world-renowned brands then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to be register
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly