Senior Digital Designers: Epsom & London
Senior Digital Designers: £45-50k
My client, a well-known agency, working with a global automotive brand, is currently looking for 2 x Digital Designers to work in their central London and Epsom offices.
You will work in the digital department of a creative agency working on designing, producing and delivering of micro-sites, landing pages, email campaigns, digital display ads (HTML5) and digital out of home video.
The ideal candidate will have been working in a mid-weight position with a digital creative agency or production company for at least 4 years, hands on, be able to give direction to others, to work autonomously and as party of a group.
You should have good time management skills and be able to multi-task several projects at one time. Strong communication skills are a must.
You must be able to scope out on projects information architecture, UI and production design of a range of digital marketing projects. You should be able to evolve a concept from a scamp and manage it's development through to the delivery of production ready collateral is a must.
- Ability to inspect, clarify and execute a creative brief
- Ability to develop designs and wireframes from scamps
- Experience working in a fast paced delivery focused environment
- Excellent and pro-active communication skills with the ability to clearly express a viewpoint on a given design challenge
- Experience working across the whole spectrum of brand centred digital marketing deliverables including web, mobile, email and digital advertising projects
- Very strong user interface and interaction design experience
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop / Adobe Creative Suite and Illustrator
- Attention to detail in the delivery of layered, annotated and production ready PSDs
- Experience with brand guidelines
- Understanding of the requirements of campaign based web delivery including an understanding of user behaviour, experience with the crafting of effective calls to action and the implementation of user journeys
- Ability to develop requirements into a wireframe, or wireframe prototype, to understand information architecture and user journeys and have strong communication skills to convey those principles and behaviours to developers, PMs and other designers
- Experience working with design principles of animation and moving image
- Strong working knowledge of responsive design and design optimisation for specific devices
- Knowledge of the requirements HTML coding technique place on design
- Tablet and smart phone app design experience
- Ability to accurately predict the time and steps required to solve a problem
- Ability to work closely with other designers in multi-stakeholder projects
- Ability to understand the interaction between design and content in the experience of the user
Apply for Senior Digital Designers: Epsom & London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly