Mid to Senior 3D Architectural Draughtsman
Our London based client is a a small but expanding creative agency who produce and install creative concepts for international luxury retail brands.
Their true strength and main focus is designing window displays, runway shows, pop-up shops, events and exhibitions.
We want to hear from a Mid to Senior 3D Architectural Draughtsman who can, without hesitation, hit the ground running! No hand holding.
- Design and deliver excellent visual imagery
- Visualise and draw up store window schemes to scal
- Work closely with other members of the 3D team
- Meet stringent deadlines with ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Work on projects from concept to production
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years of relevant experience minimum
- Proficiency in Sketchup is mandatory
- Knowledge of Vectorworks,Vray,Cinema 4D + Adobe Suite is advantageous
- Previous experience in retail design would be ideal
- Design degree(architecture/interior design/special design or similar) or significant experience in a similar role
- Technical drawing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and methodical
- Ability to deliver projects on time and work on several projects simultaneously
- Good communicator and problem solver
Apply for Mid to Senior 3D Architectural Draughtsman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly