Brand Assistant (design experience)
My client is a food and beverage development company based in central London. They are soon launching a new food brand, and are looking for a bright assistant assist with the creation and launch.
The successful candidate would have design/web design experience and will assist the marketing and brand manager with label art working, presentation formatting, the development of two separate websites and help with the design of trade shows. pos, packaging, labels and much more.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, this position will be responsible for a broad range of marketing and design activities to promote and aid our global operations. We are looking for an efficient, proactive, conscientious individual with an eye for detail, who is passionate about design, the food industry and has a keen interest in marketing. Strong English language skills a must. The role will have a broad remit supporting the marketing manager to develop all marketing campaigns.
Technical skills needed:
* Adobe Illustrator and Indesign
* Excellent Microsoft office skills including PowerPoint
* A high level of attention to detail
* A keen interest in the food industry and Marketing Experience of working in a fast paced environment
Personal skills required:
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* a good team player with a flexible work ethic and ability to work alone
If this sounds like your next role, please email your CV and Portfolio
Apply for Brand Assistant (design experience)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly