Mid-Weight Designer (In-house)
My client is a well-established creative studio within a group of healthcare consultancies. Currently a team of 4 designers they are looking to add fourth member in between the junior and senior designer. They are looking for a solid mid-level candidate who can liaise with clients and key stakeholders to generate ideas and deliver projects to sometimes tight deadlines. As part of a small team this is a great opportunity to produce a variety outputs for health sector clients utilising graphic design, digital design, illustration, animation and potentially video production skills.
- Taking a brief, advising on suitable creative outputs, costing and time planning
- Absorbing content and data, conducting creative research, wire-framing or storyboarding and then producing an appropriate creative solution that addresses clients' specific data visualisation and communications objectives
- Managing workload by prioritising projects, managing time and delivering to deadlines
- Promoting personal skills and capabilities internally, and identifying internal opportunities for business generation
- Project administration, file management, recording time spent and billing for direct costs
- Bringing new ideas and developing skills to enhance the range of offerings offered by the Creative Studio
This opportunity also comes with some brilliant benefits including:
- Great working hours 9.30-5.30 Mon-Thurs and 9.30-4pm Friday
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy 1 additional week at the beginning of the year and you accrue 1 day per year for 5 years. You can carry 1 week over too. So people who have been there for a few years end up with 7-8 weeks holiday annually.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CHRIS MCCABE" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Chris McCabe | DD: + 44| 207 845 7279. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of design roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Apply for Mid-Weight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly