Major Players are working with a fantastic international branding and innovation agency with offices in central London. They pride themselves in delivering inspired, high quality, creative work for their brands ensuring excellent attention to detail. The agency have a real creative flair and team spirit, and are now looking for a Delivery Manager with experience managing brand roll outs to join them and be part of their continuing success.
This is an exciting time to be coming into this agency who have huge ambitions in this area and see delivery as one of the key drivers of their growth over the next 3 to 4 years. To make this happen they're aiming to build on their in-house capability as well as a brilliant network of partners and suppliers to design, build and deliver tangible examples of their work.
Working on client projects as a Delivery Manager, supporting the Project Managers and wider project team the you will use your technical expertise to support the planning of the overall delivery programme, taking responsibility for delivering individual components within large client projects, for example: digital experiences, events, environments, films or printed comms so it's essential that you have experience delivering projects across these medias.
The Delivery Manager will also support the Strategic Delivery Director in building their delivery offer, including: championing delivery within the business, and help build their partner network and database as well as their bank of case studies. You will need to be flexible and adaptable, and be able to work in a fast-moving, fluid agency environment, across all types of sectors and accounts with at least 5 years experience in delivery, implementation and production from a creative or branding agency. You'll have exceptional people and project management skills, with experience working collaboratively with Senior Directors, Project Managers, Strategists and Designers to actively influence, orchestrate and contribute to world-class work.
The Delivery Manager will:
* Contribute to brand transformation roadmaps from a delivery perspective
* Contribute to pitches and proposals from a delivery perspective
* Oversee the delivery of specific signature experiences, for example: websites, events, environments, films, stationery, packaging
* Scope, plan and overseeing the creation of digital brand management systems and tools
* Plan and deliver external and internal launch activities, events and comms
* Overseeing quality assurance testing for traditional and digital production
* Build client relationships at the appropriate stage of the project, providing reassurance and confidence in delivery and guiding clients in the successful implementation of change
* Understand clients' operational capabilities and delivering solutions that are practical and achievable, while maintaining the clients commitment to radical work
* Sourcing, contracting and overseeing third parties and their work
* Provide project management support as required
The Delivery Manager will have:
* At least 5 years' experience of producing, implementing and delivering brand experiences and activations
* A broad understanding of production processes in all the following areas and a deep knowledge in at least two: digital production, print production, exhibition and event production, environmental design, film, motion graphics
* Proven experience of working across multiple work streams
* Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a heavy workload and deliver within an agreed resource and on budget
* Strong project management skills in terms of planning and costing projects and in leading delivery teams.
* Delivery and implementation experience in a branding agency, including the planning and roll-out of a new brand
* Experience of planning and creating brand guidelines (online and print), including creating digital brand management tools
* Experience or understanding of working with IP, copyright, trade-marking and licensing.
* Good understanding of basic change management process, with experience of behaviour or culture change experience optional International or global brand experience
This is an exciting and career-changing opportunity to assume a key leadership role within a top creative agency and to help define and deliver their plans for continued growth.
There's no resting on laurels here, so if you're an experienced Delivery Manager and feel you have what it takes to meet the challenge, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply for Delivery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly