Quintessentially British fashion brand are looking for an experienced Artworker to join their thriving catalogue team.
This is an opportunity to put your layout design skills in to practice and really add value to this busy team. As an Artworker, your main responsibilities will be planning, versioning and proofing printed and online material. You will have strong skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, and be confident in handling the versioning of catalogue, marketing and web material from brief to repro and publishing stage. We are looking for a strong combination of catalogue creation and layout, scheduling and managing content so you will need experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a professional artworking role within a similar environment.
- Proficient skills in Indesign, Photoshop, Excel and Illustrator. Basic skills in Dreamweaver would be an advantage.
- A good eye for design layout and an acute eye for detail.
- Faultless planning and scheduling skills for managing a busy workload.
- Print production knowledge.
If you are an experienced artworker with an interest to work for a fashion brand, please get in touch today.