CMF Design Lead
CMF Design Lead / London / £35k - £45k (Negotiable) / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, CMF, Consumer Electronics, Colour, Material, Finishing, Patterns, Textures, Manufacturing, Research, Trends, Rhino, Keyshot
An industry leading brand in the consumer electronics industry are currently looking for a super talented and highly driven CMF Design Lead. Innovation is at the core of this company, they strive to deliver the best technology and services where the ability to create provocative, bold, attractive designs with an emotional connection is key. At their European design studio based in London there is a vibrant mix of creatives at the top of their game producing some of the best products on the market. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that are pioneers in their field and lead design and innovation to produce a best in class range of products, which have been given international recognition through If, Red Dot and Good Design awards. To join this exciting team with ambitious plans for growth, expansion and development please send us your CV/Portfolio.
THE CMF DESIGN LEAD JOB
- Plan and execute CMF and trend research projects based on given briefs and schedules.
- Define and implement CMF design strategy in Europe and globally.
- Demonstrate high aptitude of information gathering and analysis, directing and managing the researchers.
- Communicate with internal and external functions, forging international relations and networks with manufactures.
- To bring fresh and innovative ideas, with a passion to scout emerging technologies.
- Acting more proactively with teams in global location.
- Take a leading role in CMF projects with a clear focus on consumer electronics.
- Determine appropriate materials, construction, colour, surface finishes.
- Reporting research results to design leads regularly.
- International travel.
ABOUT CMF DESIGN LEAD
- Able to demonstrate effective and reliable presentation skills.
- At minimum 5 years hand-on experiences in the related fields, working with multinational companies or design consultancies.
- MA or BA in Industrial Design / Product Design or related degree.
- Proven skills in CMF and Product Design from concept to execution.
- Appropriate experiences in corporate design centre or consultancy.
- Knowledge of Rhino, Keyshot.
- Fluent in English and Japanese language skills are desirable.