Are you an experienced UI Designer? Searching for a new role? Wanting that next challenge in your professional career? We want to hear from you for one of our London based clients!
You'll be at the heart of the team producing stand out designs for a wide range of digital content and projects. We are embarking on updating our style for the launch of our new website and we need a strong anchor to deliver this new style across our new website; drive updates to our CMS, all the while checking we are consistent in our look and feel across all touch points.
Whilst you'll be responsible for delivering the new style across the website, you will work alongside the dedicated UX team and the Product/Marketing team; taking an interest in user experience, testing and customer feedback.
- Oversee the production of designs for the new website
- Own the developments of the CMS
- Manage the brand assets to ensure consistency in the roll out of the new style
- Make recommendations to the Marketing and Product teams to consider in the communication and product display briefs
- Respond to briefs and develop high performing on page content
- Be a key member of the Creative team and Marketing departments and inspire team members
- Communicate feedback positively
Skills and experience
- Previous experience of UI design role
- Communication skills - for providing feedback on briefs
- Strong organisation skills - for scheduling the responses the briefs
- Flexibility and adaptability - to ensure urgent business needs can be accommodated
- Project management in an ecommerce environment - to track developments across teams
- High attention to detail
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suits
- CSS, HTML knowledge and wireframing tools (preferred)
- Degree level education in web or graphic design field (preferred)