Marketing Communications Designer (Part-Time contract)
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Designer to join a huge social media giant based in central London. This is a part-time contract (up until mid-December 2017) for 15 > 20 hours per week.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Designer to support the delivery of key programmes for our Ad Tech EMEA business marketing team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about brand and communication design, whether it's producing best-in-class keynotes, events collateral, infographics or creative case studies. The position requires a strong track record of project-based work, an exceptional eye for detail and creative flair. The successful candidate will collaborate with the wider marketing team and execute meaningful projects in support of the Ad Tech organisation.
- Preparing material for marketing events including event branding, invitations, landing pages and presentations
- Creating animations for a range of brand videos and presentations
- Developing print and digital advertising to promote the brand
- Collaborating with the broader marketing team to ensure the creative assets are best-in-class
- Experience in all fields of design including print, presentations, video and web
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, InDesign, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Understanding of, and interest in, the digital marketing landscape
- Ability to translate complicated messages into simple expressions through imagery and graphics
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise workload and juggle multiple deadlines
If you are interested in this role then please apply with your updated CV and work samples.