Award-winning creative agency with a reputation for delivering well crafted, innovative and strategic brand solutions for clients in the property, architecture and art and culture sectors is looking for an established Creative Artworker.
This is an opportunity to work with an agency that pursues creative excellence in every thing they do, working on international projects that they believe have the potential to be extraordinary.
- Layout for multiple brands across the design department
- Formatting for advertising campaigns
- Maintain quality control by checking and verifying all artwork against specifications and guidelines for accuracy before submitting for production
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2 year’s experience
- Experience working on floorplans (or technical drawings) from start to finish
- A strong knowledge of typography, picture and colour composition and layout
- Effective project management skills.
- A strong understanding of digital file preparation for print, as well as a strong technical understanding of the latest graphic design software for the Mac OS.
If you have the above and would like to find out more please do get in touch with your folio and cv today.