Creative Print & Digital Artworker
Our client an award-winning financial planning and investment company are seeking a highly skilled and enthusiastic creative artworker to join their stunning Mayfair offices on a permanent basis. Working in a fast-paced and vibrant environment, there are many opportunities for progression in this forward-thinking company.
You will be the sole creative artworker within the marketing team, and work largely from creative templates to take responsibility producing a range of material such as guides, web banners and landing pages across the company’s three different brands. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun and driven company who value your hard work, you will manage your own desk and be a core member of the business.
- The creation of new artwork (largely from creative templates) including brochures, factsheets, ads, infographics, event collateral, digital assets such as web banners, landing pages and email templates
- Image sourcing and management of the image library
- Photo retouching
- Liaison with the printing house
- Working to brand guidelines
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in creating both digital and print artwork.
- Highly creative with strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent artworking skills with experience of text heavy documents and charts/graph creation
- Expert understanding of branding and identity
- Impeccable attention to detail and a good knowledge of print processes