Senior Shoot Producer
Major Players are working with an international online shopping platform who are looking for an experienced Shoot Producer with a strong portfolio of luxury product shoots to join their marketing team.
An international fashion website offering independent fashion boutiques an online retail presence. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in London they currently have offices in 11 cities globally, employ over 1,000 staff and stock products from 400 independent boutiques from around the world.
Working closely with the Creative Director you will support his creative vision and help bring to life the briefs provided by stakeholders on the Editorial team. You will also manage the production of weekly photographic content.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of contacts with creative teams working within the fashion industry, including agencies representing them and at the highest level internationally
- Assess briefs to confirm objectives, budget and timelines for photographic projects
- Evaluate briefs and troubleshoot ideas to help ensure projects are achievable
- Liaise with agents, clients and artists on all production related topics including travel arrangements and logistics (transport, accommodation etc.)
- Create and manage production estimates and budgets for each photographic project
- Manage the production schedule of each photographic project, including pre-production and post production elements
- Negotiate the best possible fees for all freelance contributors
- Oversee all suppliers to ensure execution of requirements as well as tracking of expenses, invoices and legal documents
- Negotiate and manage appropriate usage rights for all original photographic imagery produced
- Work with external film production teams to oversee and manage production of film projects to brief
- Extensive experience and expertise in photographic shoot production for fashion at the highest level
- Excellent knowledge of and contacts within the market with regards to photographers, stylists, set designers, hair & make-up artists, model agencies and celebrity publicists
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- A solution focused approach with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented and well-organised
- Ability to manage budgets
- Experience in the luxury fashion market at either a fashion publication or e-commerce website
- A good understanding of fashion and photographic trends/fashion brands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Professional attitude and a real pride in quality of work
- A dedicated team player
- Good cultural awareness
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Shoot Producer to join a truly global company who pride themselves on their entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. If you feel you have the requisite skills and experience please get in touch with your CV and examples of your work.
Apply for Senior Shoot Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly