Senior Integrated Project Manager
This role is for an Integrated Project Manager with a background in digital/ social/video content production and print for an onsite team of a global automotive brand based in Central London.
This is a production oriented role.
The Integrated Project Manager will be responsible for the running of campaign activations across the business working closely alongside a Creative, an Artworker and Content Manager as well as liaising with central HQ. The right candidate will confidently manage teams, will have a level head, be confident to speak with tact and diplomacy to mediate and manage team members across all areas of the business and will be a safe pair of hands running projects and productions.
- Be confident in running Digital campaigns, Digital OOH, as well as print ads and DM etc. from initial briefing stage to delivery.
- Video production experience ideal
- Manage fast turnaround projects to quality, time and budget
- Prepare project estimates, project plans/schedules and manage project budgets
- Manage all aspects of production and delivery with focus on quality & accuracy
- Ensure all key stakeholders are fully aware of project status at all times
- Good with finances - a solid understanding in production value, budgeting, clear financial communication and how to financially run projects efficiently as well as ensure jobs are booked in with costs, invoiced and logging the financial status for account once completed.
- Familiar with Agency turn-around times and ways of working - good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and works well within these parameters
- Manage an onsite and offsite production team
- Develop great client relationships and be a strong communicator
- Motivate and encourage the team so that together you strive to achieve client satisfaction in all you do.
- 4 to 5 years+ in agency or onsite facility.
- Experience managing fully integrated 360 campaigns
- Able to understand project functions, requirements and work flow.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Client facing
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)