Senior Creative Strategist
A creative advertising agency set in the heart of East London, are looking for a Senior Creative Strategist to join their expanding team. The agency is currently made up of a collection of creatives, editors, account managers and production teams, looking for an established Creative Strategist to collaborate with their esteemed Creative Director to take the lead across a number of projects for global clients.
What will this role include?
- Joining the Senior Management team, you'll work to help shape the future of the business by crafting creative brand strategies and campaigns that deliver seamlessly across multi-disciplinary channels
- Working alongside Researchers, you'll take data and insights and implement them into well crafted, innovate strategy frameworks, working hand in hand with the Creative Director to implement into visual suggestions for your clients
- Working closely with premium clients, you'll be adept at building relationships and working in collaboration with clients at a senior level
What experience is needed?
- You'll have extensive experience as a Creative Strategist, ideally from an advertising background with a phenomenal understanding of current research methodologies
- Tech/Entertainment client experience is a bonus, but not mandatory
- Clear and concise communication, having dealt with clients at all stakeholder levels, with a fantastic track record in creating and implementing brand strategies across multiple creative channels
Please note, this role is also open to someone working on a permanent part time basis. If you have the above experience, and thrive on working with passionate, creative minds then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register for this opportunity.